I am Terezie
I would be happy to help you. Be it with your inner exploration, relationships or practical problem.
“I can always choose, but I ought to know that if I do not choose, I am still choosing.”
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Book a free intro 20 min coaching session
Best way to find out if we are a good fit is to meet.
The pricing for the regular full sessions is 100 USD for 50 minutes.
You can also contact me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Others Say
I would be honored to guide you through your exploration or change. I think everybody is different (mind, history, ways of coping) so we would try a bunch of things and see what works. We would want to really see what works for you as I have a result-oriented approach.
I will not tell you what you should do as you have the most information about your life, but I will provide you with information on tools and new perspectives that I think would help you.
The theories I derive from:
- Internal Family System
- Motivational Interviewing
- Behavioral change
- Cognitive Behavioral Theory
- Ideal Parental Figure Protocol / Inner Child Work
- Mindfulness (Shinzen Young)
- Nonviolent Communication
Practices I immerse myself in:
- Embodiment (I practice Contact Improvisation)
- Holistic Rituals
- Breath Work
- Weight lifting
Things I often help my clients:
- Setting intentions and working with motivation
- Relationships and dating, attachment issues
- Emotions, needs, and boundaries
- Self-acceptance and self-worth
Coaching related education:
- Mindfulness teacher (Coach Lv 2) of Unified Mindfulness
- Course in Motivational Interviewing from Tucker Peck
- 1 year long self-experienced group therapy
- Course in Nonviolent Communication
- CBT Cognitive Behavior Therapy Life Coaching Certification
I have been fascinated by interpersonal relationships since I was a child. Over the years, I have done inner work that has allowed me to form authentic connections with both myself and others.
Here are a few things about me:
- I have overcome unhealthy conditioning from my childhood and transformed my attachment style from anxious to secure.
- I have learned how to be vulnerable and establish deep connections with others, as well as effectively communicate my needs and boundaries.
- I approach people with a good faith principle and have significantly reduced my anxiety through various interventions such as mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- I keep my identity small.
- I enjoy challenging myself by stepping into the unknown. For example, I taught myself public speaking by performing at open mics and doing stand-up comedy. I also regularly attend intensive meditation retreats and even take cold baths (I can explain why!).
- My passion lies in helping others from a place of love and contributing to positive change in the world. I consider myself a rationalist and am part of the Effective Altruism movement.
My diverse professional background allows me to see things from multiple perspectives.
Currently, I work as a junior web developer.
In the past, I focused on movement-building in Czechia as a grantee on a Community Building Grant from the Center for Effective Altruism. I also worked on a mental health project for Effective Altruists, which was funded by the EA Infrastructure Fund. I have experience leading teams, gained through my role as the head of communication in an influential Czech NGO that focuses on participation. Additionally, I hold a master's degree in law from Charles University. Throughout my studies, I was actively involved in Czech journalism as the editor in chief of a student media website and as an editor specializing in interviews for publications such as e15 and Heroine.